- First of all uninstall the official whatsapp application
- Now again Download whatsapp from play store to install it again
- Time to Disable messaging services & for that you need enable ‘Flight Mode’ .
- Ok now whatsapp to insert your number. (in this Whatsapp won’t be able to send the message to it server to verify beacause of flight mode which is enabled)
- now whatsapp will prompt you to choose another methods so that you can verify your number
- Select “Check through SMS” & provide your email address
- Click send button and then instantly click Cancel button. This is required to terminate authorization process
- Now Install Spoof Messages app in your mobile.
Android users install Spoof Text Message (Search in Google Play Store)
iPhone users install Fake-A-Message
- Now go to the outbox and copy the message details Spoofer Application and send it to spoofed verification i.e. false verification
- Use given details in Spoofed Message: To: +447900347295 from +(country code) (mobile number) Message: Your Email Address
- After this, a message will be sent to the spoofed number and then you will be able to use this number to connect with friends in whatsapp.